Image release: pynq_z1_image_2016_02_10
Documentation updated: 10 Feb 2017
Xilinx Linux kernel upgraded to 4.6.0
- Added Linux Packages
- New Python Packages
- Updated Python Pacakges
- Jupyter Notebook Extension added
- IPython upgraded to support Python 3.6
- Other changes
- Jupyter extensions
- reveal.js updated
- Base overlay changes
- IOP interface to DDR added (Pmod and Arduino IOP)
- Interrupt controller from overlay to PS added. IOP GPIO connected to Interrupt controller.
- Arduino GPIO base address has changed due to merge of GPIO into a single block. arduino_grove_ledbar and arduino_grove_buzzer compiled binaries are not backward compatible with previous Pynq overlay/image.
- Pynq API/driver changes
- TraceBuffer: Bit masks are not required. Only pins should be specified.
pl_dictreturns an integer type for any base address / address range.
- Video: Video mode constants are exposed outside the class.
- Microblaze binaries for IOP updated.
- Xlnk driver updated to support SDx 2016.3. Removed the customized Xlnk drivers and use the libsds version.
- Added new iop modules
- Added Notebooks
- audio_playback (updated)
- arduino_lcd18 (new)
- asyncio_buttons (new)
- Documentation changes
- New section on peripherals and interfaces
- New section on using peripherals in your applications
- New section on Asyncio/Interrupts
- New section on trace buffer
Image release: pynq_z1_image_2016_09_14
Documentation updated: 16 Dec 2016
- Added new iop modules to docs
- Arduino Grove Color
- Arduino Grove DLight
- Arduino Grove Ear HR
- Arduino Grove Finger HR
- Arduino Grove Haptic motor
- Arduino Grove TH02
- Pmod Color
- Pmod DLight
- Pmod Ear HR
- Pmod Finger HR
- Pmod Haptic motor
- Pmod TH02
Added USB WiFI driver